Terms of Service
- You must answer the following questions accurately.
- There is no cost should you decline the offer, obtaining a quote is 100% free.
- I understand false statements may result in forfeiture of benefits and possible prosecution by the US Attorney-General - (Any person who knowingly and with the intent to injure, defraud, or deceive any insurer files a statement of claim or an application containing false, or misleading information is guilty of a felony of the third degree.
- The quote you are about to receive is a conditional offer and is subject to change based on a multitude of considerations.
- The quote may include a broker fee. Any possible broker fees are part of the quote you are about to receive.
- You may or may not receive a quote immediately online, as some applicants require further review by a human in order to obtain the lowest rate.
- This online application is a contract between the principal applying for said bond and the bond agency. By agreeing to the terms of Service, you hereby understand and agree that the bond premium is fully earned upon issuance of the bond and is not refundable.
- If your bond is cancelled mid-term, you also understand and agree that any and all fees and premiums are also fully earned, and are not refundable. In addition, fees may earn interest. This undeclared income is non-refundable and fully earned as well as any fees charged.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of this agreement at any time without notice.
- Completion of this online form constitutes permission for the agency and their bonding companies to obtain consumer information from any source which will be used to determine bonding eligibility. This includes obtaining credit reports at the time of application, in any review, or renewal, at the time of any potential or actual claim, or for any other legitimate purposes as determined by the bonding company in its reasonable discretion. This information will be held in the strictest of confidence. Soft credit reports that do not count as inquires on your report will be used whenever possible.
- This agreement shall serve as the writing required pursuant to the rules set forth by your Department of Insurance.