Surety Bond for Colorado Home Food Service Plans

Category: Uncategorized
Published: Apr 12, 2011
Home Food Service Plans Act SB 117 requires sellers of this plan to be licensed and to always post a surety bond from a surety company licensed in the state of Colorado. The Commissioner of Agriculture will determine the exact bond amount needed, but it will not be set beyond $50,000.

The following two tabs change content below.
Victor Lance is the founder and president of Lance Surety Bond Associates, Inc. He began his career as an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps, serving two combat tours. As president of Lance Surety, he now focuses on educating and assisting small businesses throughout the country with various license and bond requirements. Victor graduated from Villanova University with a degree in Business Administration and holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business.