NEW PROGRAM FOR $75,000 BMC-84 FREIGHT BROKER BOND
With the new federal legislation mandating that the increase from a $10,000 bond to the $75,000 bond amount be completed no later than 10/1/2013, countless property brokers are trying to stay ahead of the game by getting pre-approved for the $75,000 bond requirement. Now freight brokers can do so easily by applying on our website for a free quote through our simple to use online application.
Here are some of the benefits of Lance Surety’s new $75K BMC-84 Bond Program:
- Lowest rates in the industry
- No collateral required
- No business or personal financials required
- Approvals for good or bad credit
- No spousal indemnity required
- US Citizenship is not a requirement
If you are a new freight broker looking to start up your business, or have an existing brokerage that will need their $10,000 bond increased to the new amount, give us a call at (877) 514-5146, or apply on our website today.
If you’d like to learn more, our program was recently featured by the Insurance Journal in an article title:
Lance Surety Launches New Program to Meet FMCSA Bond Increase Requirement.
Latest posts by Victor J. Lance, President/Owner (see all)
- How to Get a Wholesale Dealer License - November 24, 2021
- How to Get a Texas Dealer License - November 24, 2021
- 🚚 How to Become a Freight Broker in 2022: Your Ultimate Guide - November 22, 2021