PA Recreational Vehicle (RV) Dealers
On 9 October 2008, Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell signed 10 bills into law, one of which, Senate Bill 1019, pertained to Pennsylvania Recreational Vehicle (RV) Dealers.
The two major takeaways from SB 1019 are as follows:
- Any person who wishes to act as an RV dealer in the state of PA is required to purchase/post a $30,000 license bond (a type of commercial surety bond). This is obviously only required of RV dealers that have not already posted a license bond with the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT). The license bond is required by RV dealers to ensure they comply with all the pertinent laws and regulations in the state.
- SB 1019 (PA) also gives the Pennsylvania State Board of Vehicles the authority necessary to discipline out-of-state RV dealers that choose to violate Pennsylvania law.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Vic (see all)
- Credit Plan Lenders Bond for Virginia - March 16, 2012
- Public Official Bond for Snohomish Polytechnical College (WA) - March 15, 2012
- $25,000 West Virginia Reclamation Bond - March 14, 2012