Minnesota PCA Agency Bond

Category: Uncategorized
Published: Jul 4, 2011
HB 1362: Miscellaneous Bond – Personal Care Assistants

This requires personal care assistants to enroll with the Department of Health and Health Care. They must also be employed through a qualified personal care assistance provider agency. A surety bond must be posted by the agency in an amount equal to $50,000 or 10% of the provider’s payments from Medicaid in the previous year, whichever is less. A fidelity bond providing coverage in the amount of $20,000 is also required.

Visit our website for more information on MN PCA Agency Bonds.

The following two tabs change content below.

Robin Kix

Robin Kix is currently the Renewal Department Manager. Since joining Lance Surety in 2014, she has helped thousands of businesses throughout the nation remain compliant at the federal, state and local level. She has significant experience supporting commercial bond lines, particularly in the automobile, transportation and construction industries. Robin and her team work together to create a positive customer service experience at the time of every policy renewal, whether that be finding the best pricing or offering additional assistance.