5 Reasons the Miami Real Estate Market is Hot, Hot, Hot
The Miami housing market has been enjoying such demand that sales increased for a third year in a row, according to information from the Miami Association of Realtors and the MLS.
The growth was spurred by both domestic and international buyers and is expecting to remain strong in 2014, according to Liza Mendez, a Chairman of the Board of the Miami Association of Realtors. The prediction is justified by 5 factors.
1. Single-family homes are selling at a very fast rate, suprassing that of last year;
2. The Association is leading a successful campaign, helping its members to get more listings;
3. Prices of both condos and single-family homes continue increased 19.9% and 19.7%, respectively, compared to last year;
4. The average percent of original list prices is also seeing an increase;
5. Miami is popular with international buyers, as witnessed by an increase in all-cash sales.
Read the full article at the Housing Wire.
Latest posts by Vic Lance (see all)
- New York Used Car Dealers Subject to New Bond Amounts - February 9, 2017
- Reminder: Dealer Bond Renewal in New Jersey is Soon Due - February 2, 2017
- Time to Renew: Florida Auto Dealer Bonds Expire April 30th - February 2, 2017