- Promoter Bonds are required by most State Athletic Commissions of all boxing, mixed martial art, and wrestling promoters operating in the state.
Continue reading “Sports Promoter Bonds” »
- Bonds required by each state to ensure auto dealers abide by state regulations.
Continue reading “Auto Dealer Bonds” »
- Performance bonds, which are a type of surety bond, are designed to guarantee that contractors complete a project or fulfill certain obligations. These bonds provide project owners with insurance in various forms against the failure of the contractor to fulfill certain duties. The most common types of performance bonds are supply bonds, site improvement bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds, construction bonds and bid bonds.
Continue reading “Performance Bonds” »
What exactly are we guaranteeing?
We guarantee that if you a purchase a surety bond from our agency, your obligee will accept it. If the obligee refuses to accept your bond, we promise to give you a full refund.
Why do we make this guarantee?
We’re completely comfortable making this guarantee because of the financial strength of the surety companies we work with, all of which are T-listed and A-rated. If a surety bond is required of you, your obligee won’t turn down a bond issued from one of our sureties.
If you have any question regarding our 100% Money Back Guarantee, please contact us at 877-514-5146 or email@example.com.
*NOTE: This guarantee does not include bonds that were incorrectly filled out by the applicant. Information such as bond type, term length, etc, are responsibilities of the principal, or person completing the application. Additionally, this offer does not apply to applicants unable to meet their obligee/government requirements.
- Bonds required to ensure utility bills are paid in a timely manner.
Continue reading “Utility Bonds” »
- Bonds required by state departments to ensure used car dealers are operating in accordance with regulation, in order to protect customers.
Continue reading “Used Car Dealer Bonds” »
- Required by the state of title agents operating in that state.
Continue reading “Title Agency Bonds” »
- May be required by the state government for any insurance company attempting to offer surplus lines.
Continue reading “Surplus Lines Broker Bonds” »
- Also known as Licensed Lender Bonds, these bonds must be obtained by small loan lenders in order to provide protection to consumers from illegal lending activities.
Continue reading “Small Loan Company Bonds” »
- These types of bonds guarantee that funds collected by sellers of travel are promptly sent to the appropriate individuals.
Continue reading “Seller of Travel Bond” »
- State mandated bonds for a wide array of schools that guarantee the protection of the contractual and statutory rights of students. Continue reading “School Bonds” »
- Required by the government to ensure timely payment of sales tax by a company.
Continue reading “Sales Tax Bonds” »
- These bonds ensure that agents and brokers that handle property and funds involved with a real estate transaction are properly accounted for.
Continue reading “Real Estate Agent/Broker Bonds” »
- Closely related to Commercial Co-Venturer Bonds, these guarantee that any professionals hired to conduct fundraisers on behalf of charitable organizations do not mismanage or misplace such funds.
Continue reading “Professional Fundraiser Bonds” »
- Guarantee that process servers follow rules governing service of process (legal notice, court papers). Process servers must deliver court documents to a party in accordance with regulations.
Continue reading “Process Server Bonds” »
- These types of bonds facilitate any pre-payment of funerals and burial agreements. Continue reading “Preneed Funeral Bonds” »
- PCA Agency Bonds guarantee that all personal care providers comply with state statutes and rules governing PCA agencies. Continue reading “Personal Care Assistance (PCA) Agency Surety Bond” »
- Required by the state to ensure that payday loan companies follow all state rules and regulations in the operation of their business.
Continue reading “Payday Loan Bonds” »
- These types of bonds help prevent the misuse of any funds by a caretaker given in a patient’s trust.
Continue reading “Patient Trust Bonds” »
- Required by the Federal Maritime Commission of all ocean freight forwarders and non-vessel operating common carriers (NVOCC) doing business in the U.S.
Continue reading “Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI) Bond” »
- These types of bonds are required by most states to guarantee that money transmitters operate within the terms of their license.
Continue reading “Money Transmitter Bonds” »
- This link will provide information on commercial bond types that are not listed here. Due to the very high number of commercial bonds available in the current market, many are too specific to fall under one of the main categories. Continue reading “Miscellaneous Bonds” »
- May be required by states to ensure that state-owned lottery machines are properly operated by store owners who have them on their property.
Continue reading “Lottery and Lotto Bonds” »
- Protects persons from fraud, misrepresentation or unlawful actions by an immigration consultant. Continue reading “Immigration Consultant Bonds” »
- Must be obtained by home dealers to guarantee their performance with off-site built homes.
Continue reading “Home Dealer Bonds” »
- May be required by states for health clubs to legally receive payment from customers up front.
Continue reading “Health Club Bonds” »
- State-mandated bonds that guarantee the compliance of regulations governing dealers of grain and other commodities, to include payment to producers, etc. Continue reading “Grain and Commodity Bonds” »
- Guarantee that those licensed to grant a privilege on a public property comply with all regulations and ordinances. Continue reading “Franchise and Ordinance Bond” »
- These bonds guarantee that financial advisors, investment advisors and security dealers abide by their respective state regulations that govern their licenses.
Continue reading “Financial Advisor Bonds (Investment Advisor & Blue Sky Bonds)” »
- Closely associated with Highway Use Bonds, these guarantee the payment of taxes to the state for truck mileage.
Continue reading “Mileage Tax Bond” »